KODAK Solar Off-Grid Inverter VMIII 5KVA/5KW 80A MPPT 48V
Best suited to smaller domestic systems where no parallel operation is required.
- Removable LCD control module with multiple communications
- Built-in Bluetooth for mobile monitoring (Android App is available)
- Supports USB On-the-Go function
- Reserved communication port for BMS (RS485)
- Replaceable fan design for ease of maintenance
- Supply load from Grid or PV, even if battery is not available
- Configurable AC/PV output usage timer and prioritization
- Selectable high power charging current
- Selectable input voltage range for home appliances and personal computers
- Compatible to Utility Mains or generator input
- Auto restart while AC is recovering
- Cold start function
- 3 year warranty
Note: The Kodak VMiii inverter has a RS485 port included, which means a direct connection to Pylontech batteries is possible. Therefore no other control module, such as the ICC, is needed.