You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made via our Quality Inverters webstore: https://www.qualityinverters.co.za.
You further agree to promptly update account and payment information, including email address, payment method, and payment card expiration date, so that we can compete your transaction and contact you as needed.
All payments will be made in ZAR.
We may collect data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases, such as your payment instrument number (such as a credit card number), and the security code associated with your payment instrument. We do not store any financial information. All payment data is store by payment gateways respectively.
Payment Options & Terms
Quality Inverters accepts the following payment methods:
- (EFT) Electronic Funds Transfer – Bank Transfer
- Online secure payment gateway via Paystack (Credit cards, Debit cards, Instant EFT)
- Online secure payment gateway via Payfast (Credit cards, Debit cards, Instant EFT, Mobicred, MoreTyme, Scan to Pay, SCode and RCS card)
- Pay at the office with our credit card POS machine
- Note: We do not accept Cheque Payments, Cash Deposits or Pay on Delivery.
- Note: Payment via Payfast attracts gateway processing fees of 3.5% of the order value. Payment via Paystack attracts gateway processing fees of 4.5% of the order value.
Bank Deposit Terms:
VERY IMPORTANT RULE AND POLICY FOR CUSTOMERS’ MAKING MANUAL BANK TRANSFER PAYMENT TO OUR BUSINESS BANK ACCOUNT:
- Make your payment directly into our bank account. Please use your Order ID or Invoice Number as the payment reference.
- Your order will not be shipped until the funds have cleared in our account.
- When you are making the payment via your banking profile, include our email: firstname.lastname@example.org in order for us to receive bank proof of payment.
- We do not accept proof of payment emailed directly from any customer or third-party but directly from the bank.
- Orders without bank direct proof of payment will be delayed for processing.
- Alternatively, you can make your payment via the secure payment gateway for processing Electronic Funds Transfer, Debit card and Credit card (Paystack or Payfast).
- We do not Cash payments at our premises.
- Cash Deposits: Payment in cash will attract deposit fees at a rate of 3.5% of the amount deposited. This is to cover bank charges and security costs.
Payment with Lay-Buy
A LAY-BUY agreement is a way of paying for goods over an agreed period of time. The goods remain in the possession of the service provider until such time as the consumer has paid for them in full.
When purchasing from Quality Inverters a subsidiary of Kelbix Technology Group (Pty) Ltd using the lay-buy agreement, you will have an interest-free period of 3 months or 6 months or 12 months in which to make full payment for the goods purchased.
The price of these goods is firm during this period and can be paid off in any manner.
If the goods are not paid for within the specified chosen payment plans: 3 months / 6 months / 12 months, they will be subject to an interest charge.
This will be worked out on the outstanding amount and at 10% per month thereafter.
Lay-Buy is not available on any goods that are on Special or Promo at the time.
Invoicing of goods and your responsibilities:
- We will require you to fill in the below mentioned particulars.
- We will require your invoice number when payment is made and require the original paper work when collecting the goods.
* ALL PAYMENTS MUST SHOW YOUR INVOICE NUMBER
Cancelling your Lay-Buy:
There will be a service fee and a cost to you when cancelling your Lay-Buy.
- If a lay buy is cancelled within 7 days of the transaction taking place, there will be a cancellation fee of R250.00 deducted from the amount due to you.
- If a lay buy is cancelled after 7 days of the transaction taking place, there will be a cancellation fee of R350.00 as well as 15% (Vat) deducted from the amount due to you.
The refund will be paid back to you as it was paid.
- Debit cards will be refunded to your account and will need 48 hours to reflect in your account.
- Credit Cards must be refunded to the same credit card as the original purchase and will need 72 hours to reflect in your account.
- EFT payments will be returned into the same account.
Copy of ID:
General Payment Terms
It is your responsibility to determine whether the goods ordered are suitable for the purpose of intended use. Should you be uncertain as to the suitability of a product, please contact our offices for assistance prior to placing your order.
- All products are to be installed in accordance with the manufacturer’s specifications and the laws of South Africa. Electrical products are required to be installed by a professional and suitably qualified personal, – have the correct COC (certificate of compliance) in accordance with SANS regulations.
- No warranty claims will be entered into if the above is not adhered to and documentation may be required.
- No order will be binding on Quality Inverters until it has been accepted by its management.
- Payment for product/s ordered is due prior to shipment and need to be cleared in our account.
- You may attend to payment via EFT, or via any of the approved methods of payments referred to above.
- Where applicable, prices are quoted on the ruling day exchange rate and may increase as a result of adverse changes in the exchange rate. Until such time as we have received payment in full, we reserve the right to charge any fluctuations to the client’s account and the client undertakes to pay for such fluctuations on demand. It is the responsibility of the client to check that there have been no changes in the price prior to attending to payment.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at email@example.com