This website is operated by Kelbix Technology Group (Pty) Ltd. and its affiliated companies including Quality Inverters its subsidiaries, related and/or associated companies here refers to (“Quality Inverters”, “we,” or “us”). Quality Inverters offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Our store is hosted on Contabo.com Private Server.
ONLINE STORE TERMS
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature. A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
1. These terms and conditions:
- Represent the entire agreement between the parties and no alterations or additions may be effected unless agreed to by both parties, reduced to writing and signed by you and a duly authorized representative of Quality Inverters
- Are subject to change and you agree that any order placed shall be subject to the terms and conditions in force at the time the order was placed;
- Are final and binding and are not subject to any suspensive or dissolutive condition;
- Expressly exclude any conflicting conditions stipulated by you;
All quotes will remain valid for a period of 30 (thirty) days from the date of issue.
3a. Payment Options & Terms
To learn more about our payment policies, please visit: https://www.qualityinverters.co.za/privacy-center/payment-policy/
Quality Inverters accepts the following payment methods:
- (EFT) Electronic Funds Transfer – Bank Transfer
- Online secure payment gateway via Paystack (Credit cards, Debit cards, Instant EFT)
- Online secure payment gateway via Payfast (Credit cards, Debit cards, Instant EFT, Mobicred, MoreTyme, Scan to Pay, SCode and RCS card)
- Pay at the office with our credit card POS machine
- We do not Cash payments at our premises.
- Cash Deposits: Payment in cash will attract deposit fees at a rate of 3.5% of the amount deposited. This is to cover bank charges and security costs.
- Note: We do not accept Cheque Payments or Pay on Delivery.
- Note: Payment via Payfast attracts gateway processing fees of 3.5% of the order value. Payment via Paystack attracts gateway processing fees of 4.5% of the order value.
3b. Bank Deposit Terms:
VERY IMPORTANT RULE AND POLICY FOR CUSTOMERS’ MAKING MANUAL BANK TRANSFER PAYMENT TO OUR BUSINESS BANK ACCOUNT:
- Make your payment directly into our bank account. Please use your Order ID or Invoice Number as the payment reference.
- Your order will not be shipped until the funds have cleared in our account.
- When you are making the payment via your banking profile, include our email: firstname.lastname@example.org in order for us to receive bank proof of payment.
- We do not accept proof of payment emailed directly from any customer or third-party but directly from the bank.
- Orders without bank direct proof of payment will be delayed for processing.
- Alternatively, you can make your payment via the secure payment gateway for processing Electronic Funds Transfer, Debit card and Credit card (Paystack or Payfast).
3c. Payment with Lay-Buy
A LAY-BUY agreement is a way of paying for goods over an agreed period of time. The goods remain in the possession of the service provider until such time as the consumer has paid for them in full.
When purchasing from Quality Inverters a subsidiary of Kelbix Technology Group (Pty) Ltd using the lay-buy agreement, you will have an interest-free period of 3 months or 6 months or 12 months in which to make full payment for the goods purchased.
The price of these goods is firm during this period and can be paid off in any manner.
If the goods are not paid for within the specified chosen payment plans: 3 months / 6 months / 12 months, they will be subject to an interest charge.
This will be worked out on the outstanding amount and at 10% per month thereafter.
Lay-Buy is not available on any goods that are on Special or Promo at the time.
Invoicing of goods and your responsibilities:
- We will require you to fill in the below mentioned particulars.
- We will require your invoice number when payment is made and require the original paper work when collecting the goods.
* ALL PAYMENTS MUST SHOW YOUR INVOICE NUMBER
Cancelling your Lay-Buy:
There will be a service fee and a cost to you when cancelling your Lay-Buy.
- If a lay buy is cancelled within 7 days of the transaction taking place, there will be a cancellation fee of R250.00 deducted from the amount due to you.
- If a lay buy is cancelled after 7 days of the transaction taking place, there will be a cancellation fee of R350.00 as well as 15% (VAT) deducted from the amount due to you.
The refund will be paid back to you as it was paid.
- Debit cards will be refunded to your account and will need 48 hours to reflect in your account.
- Credit Cards must be refunded to the same credit card as the original purchase and will need 72 hours to reflect in your account.
- EFT payments will be returned into the same account.
Copy of ID:
3D. General Payment Terms
It is your responsibility to determine whether the goods ordered are suitable for the purpose of intended use. Should you be uncertain as to the suitability of a product, please contact our offices for assistance prior to placing your order.
- All products are to be installed in accordance with the manufacturer’s specifications and the laws of South Africa. Electrical products are required to be installed by a professional and suitably qualified personal, – have the correct COC (certificate of compliance) in accordance with SANS regulations.
- No warranty claims will be entered into if the above is not adhered to and documentation may be required.
- No order will be binding on Quality Inverters until it has been accepted by its management.
- Payment for product/s ordered is due prior to shipment and need to be cleared in our account.
- You may attend to payment via EFT, or via any of the approved methods of payments referred to above.
- Where applicable, prices are quoted on the ruling day exchange rate and may increase as a result of adverse changes in the exchange rate. Until such time as we have received payment in full, we reserve the right to charge any fluctuations to the client’s account and the client undertakes to pay for such fluctuations on demand. It is the responsibility of the client to check that there have been no changes in the price prior to attending to payment.
- WE WILL NOT ACCEPT CASH PAYMENT OR CASH ATM DEPOSIT. If a customer makes a cash deposit into our business bank account by error, there would be a charge of 7% per R100 as additional charge.
4a. Shipping Charges
Your total cost for purchase of any product may include shipping and handling charges as reflected on the Quality Inverters quote.
- If your order excludes shipping costs, a shipping quote will be communicated with you and if you have placed order online, the quote will be given in real-time.
4b. Shipping Insurance
Insurance up to R1,000 is included in every shipment. Additional insurance is available at 2% of declared value above R1,000 cover. Should a customer require requires additional insurance, contact our sales team for addition insurance to be added to your package.
Any delivery note or waybill (copy or original) signed by you or person accepting delivery on your behalf and held by Quality Inverters shall be sufficient proof that delivery was made to you. Goods delivered must be checked in order to confirm that the goods delivered are in accordance with the order placed and are free from visible damage/defect. Any discrepancies and/or visible defects must be noted on the delivery note/waybill.
Should you choose to engage a third party to transport the goods, you indemnify Quality Inverters against any claims of whatsoever nature that may arise from such an agreement.
Quality Inverters warrants that it will endeavour to meet delivery times, but shall not be liable for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature which you may suffer as a result of any delayed delivery, unless the aforesaid has regard to circumstances within its reasonable control.
Price, specifications and terms are subject to change, you are therefore requested to peruse the prices, specification and terms prior to placing any order. The purchase price will be the current price as appearing on Quality Inverters website www.qualityinverters.co.za
If prior to delivery of the goods, there is any increase in the cost of the goods, or if any other taxes or duties are levied or any laws are promulgated which directly or indirectly increases the cost thereof to the company, the company shall be entitled to increase the price of the goods by an amount equal to such increased cost, by giving you reasonable notice thereof.
7. Change of Orders
All orders and variations to orders are subject to these terms and conditions. Only written orders and variations to orders will be accepted by Quality Inverters Notwithstanding the above, Quality Inverters may, at its sole discretion, elect to accept and act upon telephonic orders and any variations to orders. Quality Inverters however, reserves the right to refuse delivery or collection of any order until placed in possession of a written order form.
8. Cancellation of Orders
Requests for cancellation of an order, prior to delivery, must be submitted in writing to email@example.com
No refunds will, however, be furnished on deposits or payments in the event of cancellation for specially ordered or imported goods or manufactured goods.
Any order is subject to cancellation by Quality Inverters should the goods ordered become unavailable due to any cause beyond Quality Inverters reasonable control.
9. Processing Times policy
You can expect an order to be processed within approximately one to seven business days, provided the items are in stock and the payment has been verified. Quality Inverters, therefore, cannot guarantee same day shipping. Customers should also note that no orders will be processed on weekends and official public holidays.
10. Back Orders
Quality Inverters will notify you should there be any delay in obtaining/delivering any goods ordered. The unavailable order will be placed on back order, and the remainder of the order placed will be shipped.
Please check our website for the back ordered items estimated time of arrival.
Please note that the dates reflected are estimates and Quality Inverters cannot guarantee the arrival dates. Should the backorder, however, remain undelivered 30 (thirty) days from the date the order was placed you may cancel the agreement by giving Quality Inverters 7 (seven) days written notice. Any order is subject to cancellation by Quality Inverters should the goods ordered become unavailable due to circumstances beyond Quality Inverters reasonable control.
11. Guarantees and Warranties
To the extent allowed by law, and notwithstanding any other provision of this agreement:
- Any goods supplied by the company shall be subject to the manufacturing company’s warranty;
- The only entitlement you shall have in respect of those goods shall be to require Quality Inverters to apply such warranty against the manufacturer of those goods on your behalf.
- All goods and items are to be returned to Quality Inverters: 108 Elizabeth Avenue, POD Grayston, Parkmore, Sandton, 2196, Gauteng, South Africa at the customer’s expense.
- We do not offer any off-site warranty services.
- PLEASE NOTE: We do not offer any warranties, nor will we enter into any claim regarding third-parties batteries.
The warranty shall immediately be rendered null and void in the event of any of the following:
- Failure to use the products in accordance with instructions and specifications provided by the Manufacturer;
- Should the product have been subjected to physical damage, abuse, misuse, alteration, neglect, tampering, improper maintenance, or has been serviced, repaired, installed by persons not possessing the necessary qualifications required to do so;
- The product is not returned with an invoice/verifiable method confirming proof of purchase.
For returns policy, please visit: https://www.qualityinverters.co.za/privacy-center/refund_returns/
- Quality Inverters will not accept the return of any product without prior authorization and a confirmation return number issued by Quality Inverters
- Customers agree to use only reputable carriers capable of providing proof of delivery and insurance for the entire value of the shipment. You are required to bear the cost of shipping and insurance required for the return of the goods to Quality Inverters. Quality Inverters will not refund shipping charges, unless an error in delivery was made by Quality Inverters.
- Customers agree that all returned products for credit, replacement or refund will be 100% complete, in a resalable condition, and will include the original packaging material, manuals, blank warranty cards, and other accessories provided by the manufacturer.
- There shall be a 25% return charge (as per supplier/manufacturer charge) for returns due to the order being the fault of the consumer.
- If any component of the returned product is missing, Quality Inverters will refuse to accept the return or may impose additional charges against you for the replacement of the missing component.
- Quality Inverters may impose a reasonable fee should it be necessary to restore the goods in order to render it suitably fit for re-stocking.
No repairs will be handled by Quality Inverters. All manufacture defaults will be handled directly by manufacturers or their appointed agents. Excerpt with the authorization of the manufacturer to repair such product.
Quality Inverters shall not be liable for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature which you may suffer as a result of any unforeseen costs and/or delayed repairs done by manufacturers.
Quality Inverters will lodge any complaint and place you in contact with the manufacturer to process the repair work or replacement of any product that was purchased through Quality Inverters.
All costs for shipping to the manufacturer will be at the client’s expense should the manufacturers not offer a call out or free shipping policy to cover the expense.
14. Limitation of Liability
To the extent allowed by law, you agree that Quality Inverters shall not be liable to you or any other person or entity whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage:
- caused by or arising from any fact or circumstance beyond the reasonable control of Quality Inverters;
- which is consequential or incidental loss or damage; and/or
- Of whatever nature and howsoever arising from or in connection with the supply of goods.
15. Service Address and Notices
For all purposes under this agreement including giving of any notice, the payment of any amount, the service of any process and for all other purposes arising from this agreement you hereby choose the service address set out on the quotation for the order of goods.
16. Prohibited Uses
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Quality Inverters or Kelbix Technology Group and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
20. Entire Agreement
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
21. Governing Law
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
22. Changes to Terms of Service
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
23. Contact Information
The website is offered by Kelbix Technology Group, and its affiliated companies Quality Inverters its subsidiaries, related and/or associated companies, located at 108 Elizabeth Avenue, POD Grayston, Parkmore, Sandton, 2196, Gauteng, South Africa.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org