Quality Inverters Refunds & Returns Policy
We have a no questions asked return policy within 7 days. If 7 days have gone by since the date of your purchase we will assess each case individually. We will not offer refunds on products we have had to order directly from the manufacturer.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging unopened.
Note: Only regular priced items may be refunded or exchanged, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
There will be a 20% Handling fee on all goods returned that have been correctly supplied and on goods returned outside the 7 days that Quality Inverters agree to take back.
Return/refund for products on sale/promotion within 7 days, will incur a 20% restocking fee.
In the case that a customer decide to request for refund for order placed via our payment method: Bank deposit into our Business Bank Account, such funds would be on-hold for a period of 15 working days to prevent fraud.
- LFP batteries are exempt from being returned.
- Gift cards
- Items sold on special or promotion
- Accessories such as relays, adapters, cablesSpecially ordered products from suppliers.
Should you wish to return an item for exchange or refund:-
- If return is required to customer’s bank account, we require proof of purchase, bank proof of payment, proof of bank account issued by your bank.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- Returns need to be sent or delivered to our premises: Quality Inverters: 108 Elizabeth Avenue, POD Grayston, Parkmore, Sandton, 2196, Gauteng, South Africa. Please enclose original receipt.
General Refunds Policy:
- Call us to arrange for any returns at +27 87 551 8318 or you may email customer service at email@example.com.
- A copy of the invoice will need to be included with the return.
- There is a 20% restocking fee charged against all returned units.
- Units must be resaleable and in the original packaging.
- We cannot take back used units.
- We cannot take back installed or tried units.
- Electrical parts are not returnable.
- We do reserve the right to refuse and return any parts we find have been installed, are used or do not meet the above criteria.
- Return request need to be within 7 days of receipt.
- An order or a portion of an order may be cancelled up until the time it is shipped and no longer in our possession.
- If the cancelled part was special ordered from the manufacturer a return fee of 20% may apply.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 15 working days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Exchanges & Warranty Claims
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged from manufacture.
PLEASE NOTE: All electrical items are required to be installed by a qualified person. Solar installations in South Africa require a valid COC (Certificate of Compliance).
We will only consider refunding or replacing electrical equipment if the equipment is installed by qualified electrician in accordance with SANS and NRS regulations. All solar installations for warranty purposes will require adequate DC and AC surge protection devises installed.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not offer any warranties, nor will we enter into any claim regarding LFP batteries that are damaged due to negligence. Portable Power Inverters connections to the DB are done at the expense of the customer and we do not accept such liability for damages that arises from such connections – contact us before connecting our inverters to the DB.
All exchange or warranty claim items must be returned at the clients expense to:
Quality Inverters: 108 Elizabeth Avenue, POD Grayston, Parkmore, Sandton, 2196, Gauteng, South Africa.
Note: Return shipping and subsequent delivery shipping is for the customers cost.
To return your product, you should mail or deliver your product to: Quality Inverters: 108 Elizabeth Avenue, POD Grayston, Parkmore, Sandton, 2196, Gauteng, South Africa.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will also be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over R500.00, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
After-sale Service Contact
Phone: +27 87 551 8318 (English service only. International charges apply if calling from outside of South Africa)